The results and outputs of the European project ICARD are laid down here below:
- a compilation and analysis of the state-of-the-art of available programmes, modules or practices within HEIs promoting self-awareness, self-development
and career management of University students,
- the development of the European Career Development Programme, a transversal learning programme aimed at fostering acquisition of professional awareness and career management skills by University students, composed by modules, learning materials, evaluation and assessment tools;
- the piloting of the material in four countries in Europe;
- the preparation of guidelines and recommendations for the adoption of the programme by further universities;
- a raised awareness on the need of a more aware and skilled young workforce.
Intellectual Outputs (directly related to the results)